Friday, February 20, 2009

Get a life!

I'm sucha LOSeR!!!
I was late for the whole week and its only the starting of the year!

!st impressions are really damn impt and I screwed it up TOTALLY!!

Oh! And I don't think the J1s despises the retainees (to those ppl out there)

Girl classmate: Heello, wanshu, eh you come to library?
ME: MmM (in boredom)
Girl classmate: You can stay here with me, go inside and study first. Later I come find you then we go class together.
ME: ...
Girl classmate: Ehh..Don't be sad lah! It's ok to retain! I know the J1s are insensitive (Since when did I say ANYTHING?) and they may look down on us but we must focus to do what we are supposed to do.

So, what was I supposed to say? I was dumbstruck, and I just wanna say CHILL MANNN!!!!
I have enough of those rubbish saying that we are being looked down! BECAUSE I DON"T WANT TO FEEL TT WAY!

Oh my God, I feel so emotionally retarded. I'm not even tt angry but I'm scream writing on my blog.

AND I miss my sec school SO much! Words could not describe how much I love being around with girls.

P.S: I'm not lesbian

And now I'm currently having a break in the library?!!! (whatever) And for the next 364 days, my ppl, I'm going to be a geek. I might even find my soulmate here who is also, a geek, I guess.
HAIYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYA.....

No comments: