Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Slacker in the library. YAWNS

So, I've been a regular customer in the library and I thought to myself maybe I should just join the DRUM and be a hard core librarian.

The DRUM means the library. WHy? Because NY's library is shaped like a drum?! Circular, cylindrical...Geddit?

Nothing interesting to blog about and if you want to continue reading about the dry, unfortunate life of mine, that's really your choice.

OH! I shall be an asshole and blog about some scandolus event last year in NY. Although its like really not fresh anymore. Do YOU Know?? There's this NY student my batch who got EXPELLED>.<

He got nothing better to do than going online harrassing a stranger (girl). He really just masterbated (is it the right spelling?) in front of her through his like web-cam. Oh NO??!! He What again?? MAsterb8ed!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

You know, that so intelligent of him to thought of such a creative and brilliant plan to leave school. On the other hand, he ruined his future. Plus Mr Queck Is darn pissed.

No comments: