Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hello! I'm back!

Move it!
This post is dedicated to Mrs Tan Judy who is my chem cum form teacher.
OMG! Like she totally rocks can unlike my parents who always rub in my face that "you have to retain and live in ny for two more years. Haha!"
Well, I've thought it through and still agrees with myself and some other anti-nanyangjcians that nanyang SUCKS. But my attitude would change. I'll totally isolate myself from those idoits and concentrate on studying (SIGH..) so that I can get into NUS or further abroad.

OoOoppps! Off track alr, must blog abt how great and saintly is Mrs Tan. She's like super caring to students ok! even though she sigh ALOT and you could really feel the impact of the gravity of air through her neatly trimmed nostrils. But she's altogether adoring and n.i.c.e

She surprise me all the time. Like when I score so badly for chem and whatever, she just sighs and sigh only. Well that explains all. I don't really appreciate all that lecturing or coaxing TOO MUCH. So, she's not like any other 'chers. She's cool.

Oh! SOme juicy gossips.

Mrs tan declared that she had her worst nightmares during JC life too. OMG! Sistas!! Plus Ras.
She said she couldn't fit into the ang-mor environment back in National JC. WOW! she goes to a prestigious school in S'pore and I was thinking why she wants to be a teacher with all those blood vomiting times and the danger of dying early all in the name of teaching. She can like totally go and be something bigger.

Mrs Tan also thinks her classmates were childish too cos they kept gossiping mean stuff about other ppl. Like so wrong! I mean the gossiping. These ppl definitely DO NOT know the art of gossiping.

So, thank you Mrs Tan! Like I have promised you, if i ever become famous, diff ppl kissing my well polished ass and start holding fan clubs for me, I'll say this all owes to my beloved teacher Mrs Judy Tan. You're the music in me. The water in the desert. The spine to the body. Without you, I'll never see how great life once was. I hope your kids can grow up to become handsome lads and a word of advice...

don't send your kids to ny.

No comments: