Tuesday, November 4, 2008

nanyang sucka!

My God, if you're there, pls let me have my big break from ny!

Can you pity me a little and get me out of HERE asap? My energy level and optimism is decling and will reach all time low sooner or later. IF I EVER FIND ANOTHER SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME! Like a twin.

Whether you like it or not, I'm telling you most of those nanyang ppl SUCK! OMG, they like have NO life at all! They only make you feel horrible AND lame abt your life. Sometimes u may ask yourself, "Why am I living and breathing when my life suck?" and God will tell you its because to make other ppl thank Him for not letting them to be the ones who kena those evil ppl.
God may be a little attention-grabbing too.

I can't believe I've tolerated sooo many ny people's lame jokes. Not as if I'm a funny person though. A friend who shall not be named once told me, "you know horr.. chinese arr very easily amused leh." YAYY! somebody agrees with me!! I told her I'm a chinese too but she was all surprised and shocked for a min, in the end she said "omg, u don't look like one!" "I know, alot of ppl say I look like eurasian. Haiya, what to do?!" Then I happily skipped away at the beat of "Beautiful girls" (ok, fine. I made up this part of the story)

From long ago, I see-riously is disgusted by the way ny ppl act especially those who are from these following secondary schools (NC, ZH,..). they really think that they're like TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL?!!!! Like OH MY GOD?! Get a life assholes! You can't be a cool kid if so many ppl hate you! Particularly me!


And....
pls stop your nonsense. I mean stop vomiting out lame stuffs that is neither interesting nor funny. Thank you very much and God bless you.

If you want me to speak in simpler terms, its.....
JUST SHUT UP AND F*** OFF!

Phew~ they just pisses me off.

No comments: