Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm not finished!

With so many things whirling in my mind and none of the problems are being solved.

1st: Ahem, don't tell anyone. I've not yet told my parents abt my results. Somebody shoot me!! Once i'd tell them, my father will flare his nose hairs like its been caught in a tornado and my mum's eyes will be burning with rage, rage & more rage.

2nd: I want to get promoted in another JC. I know its impractical but I can fantasize can't I? Like you're so screwed and want to get out of reality just a moment and then you'll get hit back to reality, ah-gain (rol-ls my eyes). But it makes you feel mooore high.

3rd: My parents ah-gain. They're really the cause of some of the most troublesome problems. They'll definitely disagree and say something like "sayang, don't like that lah. You can get used to it one. And maybe someday you'll love ny." Ya, SOMEDAY. My mother thinks its some kind of like a korean drama.

She said I might find true love.
Haha! I laughed right in her face. Then I told her that she's old and abit out of her mind.

Bloody shit. I want to go find my friends in other JCs.
But then, I feel good because at least I still have friends in ny. Hehhehheh.

No comments: