Monday, December 22, 2008

Empower Me rocks

Wahaha! Yeah! I came back from the MindChamps camp (find the champion in you), 2 and a 1/2 day. I'm just so irritated with myself for being a chicken during the whole journey throughout the cheers. I shouldda been more ENTHU. urgh!
Then I can like have more FUN.
But in the end I still broke through those sickening barriers But still NOT ENUF. I knew it. I can do better.
I'm so proud of myself to have completed the whole programme because at a certain point of time, I felt like going home cos' I'm afraid to faint in front of everyone (so embarassing LAH U know?) due to the lack of 8 hrs of my valuable beauty sleep and food.
I never ever thought I would like did something SO GREAT. And I love it, this newfound feeling and confidence.
Hurray! TO me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: