Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pat is back!

Life is a bed of roses. now.

today's headline:
PAT IS BACK FROM USA

Yes, my fellow readers that Patricia Lays was last seen with your sexy reporter(me)
and someone who prefers to be known as a very good friend. After what seems to be
a gruelling 3mths of overseas study, she finally decided to come back! Welcome home.

"I really miss my awesome friends (aww...) but most importantly, I came back to study Nutrition in Taemasek Poly."she retorted between sobs.

Yesterday was indeed a heartwarming session because everyone had thought she'll be
a legend in our hearts and the fond memories will become history but God made this
all happen.

Well people, its not as innocent as it sounds. In order to be back here, she has defied
her parents and they will not be paying for her school fees. So, she needed to get a jobbeh.
Poor thing.

If you want to donate any items or money (preferred), pls contact me. Thank you.

Ok cut the crap out.

The thing is miracle happens and I'm gonna rock my life no matter what. I'm strong.(trying)

No comments: