Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alamak, so SCREWED!

Well,well, well. 2day I'm really pissed. But my friend Naffie saved it. Phew~

When I got back my H2 chinese paper, I had a lot of stuff going through my mind...

What I actually did was,
1. Re-calculate my marks over n over again, insisting that there's definitely a BIG mistake made by those mathematically retarded chinese teachers.

2. Whine like a pig and irritating others so they forget to do step 1.

3. Pointing THE finger @ them (my marks and teachers who don't give a damn)

4. Praying it was all just a scary nightmaree

Anyway, I still got U! A BIG FAT SMILEY U!


BUT!
After a long raging thunderstorm,
my sunshine appeared!

After hearing the juicy gossip of some high profile gorilla in TPJC from my friend, I embraced life again. This idoit apparently has committed several social suicides (gasp) because he acts as if he is the only one in this world. He made me thanked God for being who I am. His name is 135, ladies and gentleman, he is not a bus number but is based on how he digs, yes digs his nose in public and fling out SOMETHING from his nose. (pause for dramatic EWWs from target audience) Watch your steps or else you might...KENAH IT!
Furthermore, he digs inside his uniform and scratch his harmpits (hairy armpits). This situa-ew-tion turned all his classmates against him and nobody normal dare to sit with him. He is like a terrorist in school and ppl literally run away from him!
And a shocking news is, he chases after a bunch of girls in school openly to touch their butt. with his hand. which went right into his sweaty harmpit, etc.

Oh man, I think I've lost my appetitte and I feel like feeding him milk powder.

SO, u guys wonder how he does his thang uh-huh?!! HA!

Find out urself lah! or get a free demo from me in school if u want lah-ah-ah!
So Long~ Cha Cha Cha

No comments: