Thursday, October 23, 2008

Attention: all anti-nanyang jcians

HELLOO. PPL who hates ny > me!
SiNg It With Me, now!
Uh-huh!
Putcha handzzup! Putcha handzzup!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
Uh-huh! This my shit, anti-nanyang jcians stomp your feet like this!

(This is for my ppl who hates ny. Annie Wan who looove the college, pls stop reading here. I don't wish to hurt you.)

Wake up in the morning at six am!
Wanna skip school and go TM\

Shoppin all day but bought nothing
Wait till I reach school, then get scolding!

Hate nyjc, lemme to describe it,
I know u won't believe it if I say "IT'S SHIT!!!"

( 11 claps. It goes like this, "1-2.1-1-2.1-1-2-2.1-2.")

Tell me wat I can do, when I'm stuck in school.
Don't get me to study
I'm not a studying tool!
And if I got too angry, I might just scold "fuck u!"

Teachers, parents, students,
Always don't get along.
Does it ring a bell here?
"ding dong ding dong ding dong."

Homework piling up all day,
exam marks flying LOW.
And the next thing u-know,
Mr Kwek said, "Just go."

I've been longing for this moment,
since the day I was born.

To those who bore thoughts like me,
Don't hesitate about!
If you hate nyjc,
shout it out loud!
No use suffer in silence and cry amongst yourself,
You still do have a choice,
to leave the school compound.

It's on;y a matter of time,
NEVER OR NOW!
WOO!

(11 claps, Screw you!)

Bless you my fans! May you live a merry life!





No comments: