Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So Crazy!

OMG! School life's sooooooooooooooooo B-O-R-I-N-G.

You would never believe IT but nanyang is the most sian-sian place.
I had to pose in front of myself and deliever my OP speech on such a nice day! Yaya papaya lah! In the end, I still got comments lyk "wan suuu.., still tooo cerky (jerky) lah, hor?" (Tommy Lee)

What the hell! I've gotten really a strong urge to bitch abt this woman. I know its wrong but sometimes we have our periods.
The story begins with an ah-dorable looking but sensitive little girl who was living her comfortable n luxurious life. Unfortunately, she had gotten lost in nanyang and couldn't get herself out.
Then, a muscular toad appeared and want to help her get out, but she had to complete one pw task. She agreed. But on her way, she met a stupid, boring and birdy looking witch who thought of many evil plus irritating ways to change her oral presentation script which she has putten A LOT of heart n soul into. Doing crap again and again, blah blah blah. URRGGGH!

She was damn pissed.

I know many of u don't know why she was pissed, let me explain a bit.
Have you ever been not appreciated by your some ppl and tt person kept yelling at u for the smallest thang????!!!! I feel like SHIT. I can stand anything but this!

No comments: