Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Promos? Give me a break!


It's another bad day and i will not stop bitching abt my life until it gets better or I grow prettier.
1st thing in the morning, I was late for school. The stupid bus which I really trusted, cheated on my feelings. It was supposed to come and pick me up at 7:05 but eventually, I waited...

and waited...

and waited..

until I start to yawn. Then finally, IT CAME! Ah! 45!!! yipppeeeee

OMG! Thank..."shhoooo-"
It went right past me. "@!#$%$$! What the fuck?"

I continued to stay calm and on my best behaviour to maintain lady-like. While the other spoil brats suck their teeth and made that "*!" sound, I just pretend to be cool. Cos, you know, I've got a image to keep.

7:46, another bus flew past me cos its too crowded (again) and MAN was I irritated. I felt like throwing my shoes at the bus and made a mental note to complain to sbs abt their disgusting service.

In the end, I missed 1 hour of Chem lecture.
Which I kinda have no complaints abt.

My day got worse when my promos came back to haunt me. I was disgusted. My classmates were very supportive and sweet to comfort me. So if you're reading this, pls accept my gratitude of thanks!

Get back on track..
Returning back promo papers are actually the highlight of today.
I've scored two other 'Ew's and 'S'es respectively, hate that feeling. I was so sad that I refused to talk today..(cry)

Then, I thought to meself,,, so what if your results is bad? There're lots of jobs out there that does not require any skills or brains, u know? Like take sweeping for example, does it need Chem? No. Why the hell you need to know mole concept for? Like you'll ever need to solve this question, "How to get x moles of litter?" balance the equation (state symbols required).
It obviously doesn't need maths or econs or gp or chinese and it pays well, well enough to not go hungry.
I respect cleaners too. They made Singapore clean and green!

"Tell me
Why do you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're
Acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this, you
And you fall and you crawl
And you break and you take
What you get and you turn it into
Honesty
Promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
No, no, no"

Goal: Get promoted.


No comments: